- Creates better Polishing Positions
- Adjustable Length
- 2 x Door Stays (1 x Short/ 1 x Long)
- Aluminium Tube/Chrome Plated
Use the adjustable Detailers Door Stay Kit to securely prop open vehicle doors, bonnets and boot lids to a desired gap for polishing.
Kit comes with 2 securing stays
- 1 x Adjustable Long (5 Position Adjustment - Pin Lock)
- 1 x Short (Fixed)
Use the short Door Stay to slightly prop open doors and lids to separate panel gaps for polishing and compounding.
Creates a more comfortable detailing position and reduces risk of accidently damaging adjacent body skirts and panels etc.
Allows the user to apply pressure evenly and consistently without having to polish over door and panel gaps
The Detailers Door Stay locks into all vehicles that have an internal locking latch and "D" type Chassis Catch.
Will not work with "Pin" type Door Catches. (Some Older Vehicles)
- One end has a spring loaded Locking claw (To affix to the "D" Catch and the other a fixed end that inserts into the vehicles locking mechanism.
- Simply adjust the 5 position long bar stay to a desired length and secure with the locking pin.
- Insert into the Vehicles Door, Boot or Bonnet locking mechanism.
- To release, simply activate the door handles or Boot/Bonnet latch.