Refract Avalanche - Dual Purpose Foam Cannon & Bucket Washing Shampoo Concentrate Kit - Includes Wash Mitt & Brush
*Includes Refract Microfiber Wash Mitt & Natural-Bristled Detailing Brush!
WHAT IS IT
- AVALANCHE FOAM & WASH is a Highly Concentrated (1:300), Ph-balanced, German ingredient enriched, high foam washing shampoo with gloss conditioners and lubricants for snow foam cannons and bucket washing.
WHAT IT DOES
- Refract Avalanche provides a perfect ratio of nutrient enriched pre-wash, debris lifting foam and a high lubricant wash solution to avoid swirls and scratches.
- Avalanche is unique & more functional in its application as it will initially cling to debris, lift or soften-it & THEN release and pull contaminants down & away to be pressure-washed off.
- With a great mango smelling formula, added water softeners to avoid water spotting in hot climates and the ability to wash up to 20 cars with one bottle will safely help leave your paint and surfaces with a high gloss and streak-free finish for longer.
- Refract Avalanche will not strip previous waxes, sealants or coatings but will help nourish and revive.
- Does not contain human harmful chemicals or ingredients.
HOW TO USE:
Snow Foam Cannons - Add 20-40 mls to 800mls of water and shake!
- Apply an even coverage of foam to all vehicle surfaces from bottom to top.
- Allow to dwell for 2-3 minutes and rinse-off from top to bottom once the foam ceases to run & or drying starts to occur.
Bucket Washing – Add 40-60 mls to 20 Litres of clean fresh water and mix!
- Using the 2-bucket method of wash & rinse, add AVALANCHE to your wheels or wash buckets.
- Soak a Refract Multi-Pro Wash and Wipe microfiber towel in the wash solution.
- Fold the soaked towel and begin on the least dirty areas first by gently sweeping debris. Keep folding towel to reveal clean sides after each panel.
- Once all wash towel surfaces have been used, rinse thoroughly in your rinse bucket to clear debris and continue with fresh wash solution.
- Rinse each section with a hose after each major section.
- Adjust your snow foam ratio so that the foam clings to surfaces, lifts the debris and then runs down or off the panel.
- Use 2 thick, soft, high quality microfiber towels. Keep 1 in the rinse bucket and the 2nd to wash and rotate between the two.
1 x Squeeze Pop-Top-Spouted Refract Avalanche bottle
1 x Refract Microfiber Wash Mitt
1 x Refract Natural Bristled Medium Sized-Head Detailing Brush (For agitating dirt & debris from trims, grilles, cracks & crevices)
Note: Accessories not included with 100 ml sample sized purchases.
Made from German & Japanese Ingredients
Blended at Refract Laboratories LLP Sdn Bhd kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Bottled & Labelled in Perth, Western Australia