WHAT IS IT
- AVALANCHE FOAM & WASH is a Highly Concentrated (1:300), Ph-balanced, German ingredient enriched, high foam washing shampoo with gloss conditioners and lubricants for snow foam cannons and bucket washing.
WHAT IT DOES
- AVALANCHE provides a perfect ratio of nutrient enriched pre-wash, debris lifting foam and a high lubricant wash solution to avoid swirls and scratches.
- With a great mango smelling formula, added water softeners to avoid water spotting in hot climates and the ability to wash up to 20 cars with one bottle will safely help leave your paint and surfaces with a high gloss and streak-free finish for longer.
- AVALANCHE will not strip previous waxes, sealants or coatings but will help nourish and revive.
- Does not contain human harmful chemicals or ingredients.
HOW TO USE:
Snow Foam Cannons - Add 30-60mls to 800mls of water and shake!
- Apply an even coverage of foam to all vehicle surfaces from bottom to top.
- Allow to dwell for 2-3 minutes and rinse-off from top to bottom once the foam ceases to run
Bucket Washing – Add 70mls to 20 Litres of clean fresh water and mix!
- Using the 2-bucket method of wash & rinse, add AVALANCHE to your wheels or wash buckets.
- Soak a Refract Multi-Pro Wash and Wipe microfiber towel in the wash solution.
- Fold the soaked towel and begin on the least dirty areas first by gently sweeping debris. Keep folding towel to reveal clean sides after each panel.
- Once all wash towel surfaces have been used, rinse thoroughly in your rinse bucket to clear debris and continue with fresh wash solution.
- Rinse each section with a hose after each major section.
- Adjust your snow foam ratio so that the foam clings to surfaces, lifts the debris and then runs down or off the panel.
- Use 2 thick, soft, high quality microfiber towels. Keep 1 in the rinse bucket and the 2nd to wash and rotate between the two.