Joybond Japanese Clay Bars
One very crucial step in preparing your paint and surfaces for the best polishing results is the Clay Bar!
These bonded contaminants like Over spray, Bug Splatter, Fuel Fallout, Black Carbon Deposits, Sap and Tar and other nasties that lodge themselves onto your paint consistently build up over time. Even brand new cars suffer from this due to sitting on wharf's, transport yards and even over spray from the manufacturing process.
These contaminants and tiny little particles embed themselves into your paint and cannot be removed by conventional washing techniques. They hinder the ability to see true potential of your paints reflection, make the paints surface rough and make it very dangerous to polish over!
- Joybond Industries Japan are the original manufacturer of Clay bars and held the Patent for the Automotive detailing industry since 1993.
- From the original creators, this Japanese 200g Clay from Joybond Industries in Japan is the highest quality and original organic clay you can find anywhere in the world!
- Use it over and over again and ensure your paint and surfaces have been decontaminated thoroughly and from an original source of history!
- Quickly, Safely and Easily Remove Contaminants and Fallout
- Japanese Raw Materials and Manufacturing
200 Gram Bar Available in Fine and Heavy
Directions for use:
- Ensure Vehicle has been washed and dried thoroughly reducing the risk of any dirt or sand from scratching in the clay.
- Remove Claybar from Packaging and Twist/Tear the Bar in half
- Knead the Clay in your clean hands until it is warm and pliable. Flatten out the Clay in your palm
- Start at one upper area of your vehicle and Lightly Spray a Mist of Water or Clay lube onto the surface
- With a light but deliberate downwards pressure start creating friction with the clay against the surface in a back and forth motion keeping even pressure and listening carefully for the reduction in surface noises and increased smoothness.
- Complete the Claying Process on the upper (Clean) areas of your vehicle Panel by Panel first. After the first panel inspect the Claybar and look at the amount of buildup of contaminants in the bar. Fold the Clay-bar in half again and continue.
- Wipe over the Clayed surface with a Soft >330gsm Microfiber Towel and feel for any further rough spots and re-clay if necessary. (The Surface should be very smooth)
- If you can still feel bumps, see physical contaminants or rough areas after this first initial clay with a Fine Cut then it may be time to consider a Heavier-Cut Claybar for removal. (More Prominent on White Vehicles)
- Continue around the Vehicle Constantly kneading and Inspecting the Claybar. Although the Claybar will absorb particles sometimes larger debris can be exposed. Kneading and folding the Claybar will always reveal a clean new surface time after time
- Once finished Fill the supplied (or Seperate) container with water and store your clay bar for safe keeping until next time. Clay your car every few months to keep those contaminants away!