WHAT IS IT?
- QUICK CLEAN & GLOSS allows vehicles that aren’t overly dirty or need full water washing the ability to be maintained, protected and cleaned without the need for a hose or pressure washer. Great for full vehicle cleans and spot cleaning.
WHAT IT DOES
- QUICK CLEAN & GLOSS contains a rich ingredient formula of lubricants, detergents, UV protectants and glossing agents to safely remove road grime, light debris and insect splatter from all exterior surfaces.
- QUICK CLEAN & GLOSS leaves a clean, streak-free, protected and smooth surface.
HOW TO USE
Rinse-less washing requires a minimum of 4 Multi-Pro Microfiber Wash Towels plus a Final-Touch Plush Towel.
- Fill a 20 Litre Rinse Bucket with clean cool water.
- Place your first Multi-Pro Towel in the bucket of water and let soak.
- Working from the least dirty upper vehicle areas and working down, spray a light mist of QUICK CLEAN & GLOSS onto a section at a time.
- Remove Multi-Pro Towel from the bucket and wring out until damp.
- Fold the towel in half and then half again.
- Working from right to left, wipe the panel in shoulder width lengths with firm and flat pressure. Flick your wrist at the end of each wipe to keep the removed debris on the towel. Conduct 3 or 4 passes into the next dirty section.
- Turn the towel over and repeat the process until all sides of the towel are dirty.
- Set that towel aside and continue-one with the process from Step 2.
- Use your Final-Touch Plush Microfiber Towel after each wash section to fully dry and remove any smudges or streaking.
- Wash your soiled microfiber towels separately in a warm, 40 degree washing machine with a mild detergent. Warm or Cool Machine Dry Only!
- Safely store your microfibers in a sealed-lid container for next time.