Maxshine Dual Action Polisher Clay Pad - 5 Inch
- Remove above-surface contamination like black carbon spots, sap, paint-overspray, bug splatter and many other marks & spots that won't come off with normal washing.
- By completing this process will leave your paint silky smooth, often glossier and contaminant-free. (Which hinders gloss)
- Clay (contaminant removal) is conducted after a thorough wash & dry!
- Used on a low speed (Usually 1 or 2 on a DA) & coupled with Spray Lubrication is one of the most visually & physically noticed procedure you can do!
- It's quick, easy and safe to do! Most clay procedures can be done in under an hour!
- The clay material removes contaminants and impurities much faster than clay bars, longer-lasting performance than traditional clay bars.
- There are two types of clay surface strengths. FINE & COARSE
- This Maxshine Clay Pad is a FINE type which is the most commonly used on mildly contaminated vehicles that are driven every-day!
How to use the clay pad:
- Spray a workable section of the vehicle's surface with clay lube as a slippery film to stop scratching and ease of use.
- Lubrication is important while using the Clay Pad. Use a DA on speed 1 and work the lubricated in a cross hatch method in 40x40cm sections with light pressure until you feel the surface becoming silky smooth!
- Wash and rinse the vehicle when finish all steps above. Dry the vehicle with a clean Maxshine microfiber towel and rinse the clay pad with soap and water and air dry.