Refract have released a new range of Microfiber pads after many months of testing.
- These Microfiber Pads are a great alternative to Full Paint Correction Procedures if you just want to bring your paint back to life, reveal gloss and remove fine swirls or water spots.
These Pads are are Excellent for Applying even coats of Wax and Sealants and can also be used with or without a Machine Polisher. (Hand Pad Applicator Tool Available)
The 3 main key factors we focussed on were
- Ability to produce Professional results with minimal effort
All our Pads are made from German Foam and High Quality Microfibers, this ensures
- Maximum heat dispersion
- Low to No shred
- Easy Clean
- "Smooth Cut" - High Quality Sewn Short Nap Microfibers
- Easy Clearing and Washing
- Hook and Loop Backing - Suits all Backing Plates
- 18mm Backing Foam
- Short 10mm, low Natting/Clogging Fibers
Use as a Step 3 Finishing or a "One Step" Quick Enhancement Pad to refine and remove/reduce Fine Swirling and/or Compounding haze and Slight Oxidation.
Dual Action and Rotary Compatible
Suitable for a wide range of cutting speeds and compounds/polish*
Refract Car Care Products Recommends
"One Step Enhancement Pad" - BLUE Microfiber
Maxshine Dual Action Polisher
- Speed 3/4 for Enhancement with Medium Pressure.
- Speed 2/3 for Waxing
Refract "One Step, All-in-One" or "Finishing" Polish
Refract Compound, Polish and Wax Removal Microfiber Towels