Pad Cleaning Brush
Polishing Pad Debris Clearing Brush
- Keeping your Detailing Pads clean, cool and debris-free is the utmost importance when doing any paint correction or polishing!
- Foam, wool and microfiber pads all require cleaning to maximise their performance and stop them from glazing, excessively heating up or becoming clogged.
- Pads can be cleaned in a few various ways but one of the more simplest ways is with a Nylon Pad Cleaning Brush.
- Simply invert your Dual Action or Rotary machine and select a low to medium speed. Place the Machine on your knee and start the machine. (Do Not Let any type of pad "Free-Spin" on high speeds... Unless you like playing hide & seek..)
- Place the Pad Cleaning Brush against the face of the spinning pad and gently move the pad cleaning brush against the pad face to clear debris. (Do this away from the vehicle as debris and removed paint can blow back on your work area!!)