REFRACT Speed Clay Mitt with Clay Lubrication Tablets
The key to getting the best vehicle detailing and paint correction results is in the prep!
Trying to polish a surface or apply a wax or sealant product to a surface that has rough embedded surface contaminants like carbon, tar and overspray will only damage the surface, lower adherence and reduce your end results.
- Removing these visually and sometimes not-seen but felt type contaminants will make the surface silky smooth, contaminant-free level so that safer polishing and a higher adhesion of wax's and sealants can be achieved.
- Refracts Fine Speed Clay Mitt is a Patent Design Detailing Tool to comfortably and safely remove contaminants off paint and glass surfaces and is a Refract Patent Design
Manufactured from a Synthetic Polymer Clay, with Honeycomb Clay construction, the Refract Speed Clay Mitt gently removes embedded contaminants that cannot be removed by normal washing.
- Refract Speed Clay is mitt designed to remove contaminants on large panels and sweeping corners fast, safe and effectively.
- Refract Speed Clay has a wide microfiber mitt so that the user can apply even pressure and avoid dropping whilst using high lubrication solutions. The Speed Clay Mitt can conveniently be used without having to put your hand inside the mitt as well!
- The thick microfiber mitt acts as a hand hold, soft interface and moisture release aid to ensure contaminants are well lubricated and contaminants are carried into the deep fiber mitt and not the paint.
- Use Refracts Speed Clay Mitt after your vehicle has been fully washed and dried.
- Can be reused multiple times depending on severity of contaminants.
- Refract Speed Clay Mitt includes 1 x Patent Honeycomb design Polymer Clay Mitt
- Safe for use on all paint and glass types. (Exterior)
- Can be used on Chrome and Stainless Steel.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Simply Mist Refracts Clay Lubricant on a panel one by one.
2. Using a thick piled microfiber towel, spray bottle or Microfiber wash mitt, generously soak the surface one panel at a time and glide the Refract Speed Clay against the surface in a back and forth method, 30cm x 30cm at a time until smooth. A non-restrictive surface should be felt once complete.
3. Keep all surfaces highly lubricated at all times and if any scratching or sounds of debris are visually or audibly evident then simply rinse the Speed Clay Mitt in your clean rinse bucket or spray the clay surface to clear the debris. Wipe the panel clean and continue.
4. Wipe each completed panel and window dry before moving on to avoid water streaks remaining.
REFRACT TIPS AND TRICKS:
- Start Speed Claying from the least contaminant prone areas like windows, upper door panel areas and vertical surfaces. Lower sections of vehicles around doors, bumpers and side skirts often have the most contamination. Do these sections last to avoid heavy build-up on the clay surface which could induce un-necessary marks and fine scratches.
- The Clay process is the safest way to decontaminate your vehicles surfaces and should be carried out every 6 months or when more frequently in vehicles frequently exposed to the environment.
- Refract always recommend Polishing your vehicle after clay treatment as heavier contaminant removal may leave fine marks. However this is only generally the case if the vehicle has never been clayed or maintained well.
- Refracts Speed Clay can be safely used as a maintenance tool if lubrication and careful use is adhered.
- Store in a clean and dry environment with included hanging hook.
- Patent Design
- Length: 22cm
- Width: 14cm
- Height: 3cm
- Honeycomb Clay Surface Thickness: 3mm
- Soft Microfiber Mitt
- Scratch-Free Soft Edges