Removing swirls and defects from your paint is such a rewarding but also time-consuming procedure. Using low-grade towels will quickly undo all your hard work by adding fine scratches in your freshly polished surface.
- In most situations, the best towels that Professionals use is a low pile, lint-free, high quality type towel.
These towels are made from a higher quality material that wont scratch or mark even the softest of surfaces.
- Safely remove Compounding and Polish residue without the risk of adding further defects whilst wiping off.
Can also be safely used for Interior Cleaning and Surface Protectant leveling
- Highly absorbent, antibacterial treated
- 40x60cm, Twin Pack, re-usable
- 360gsm, 80/20 microfiber blend
- Non-shrink, edge-less, low pile, low lint
- Warm machine washable, line or cool machine dry
For further information and video demonstrations please visit our DIY Tutorials or our social media pages
''Proud Members of the International Detailing Association and Passionate Supporters of Beyond Blue''
“Diy Products for Professional Detailing Results”