Refract Leather-Protect Kit + Free 100ml Refract Cabin Clean Sample
WHAT IS IT?
- Refract Leather Protect is a non-oily natural matte/satin surface reviving & protecting conditioner. Leather-Protect is a milky lotion-type leather massaging emulsion which provides genuine & faux leather surfaces a chance to breathe, self-hydrate and repel spills & ultra-violet exposure. Dry & faded interior & exterior leather & vinyl is directly related to premature wear, fade & staining without protection.
- Refract Leather Protect penetrates deeply into leather and vinyl pores to replenish the natural oil levels leaving behind a soft, natural & streak-free matte/satin-look finish.
- Refract Leather Protect is slightlt leather scented & non-slippery giving you that new-car smell & feel.
- Refract Leather Protect will prevent leather & Faux Leather surfaces from premature wear by softening pores to allow a less-agressive natural stretching & expansion of leather over time.
- This easy-to-spread & long-lasting lotion emulsion is designed to not only revive genuine leather surfaces but also most modern vehicles with polyurethane top-coated faux leather & vinyls.
HOW TO USE
- Prior to use we recommend using Refract Cabin-Clean to remove any built-up dirt & debris from the surface with the included Refract Pro-Scrub Cleaning Pad & wipe off the lifted debris with the included Refract Multi-Pro Microfiber Towel. This will ensure an even & deepply-cleaned base surface to apply protection!
- Squeeze a small amount of Refract Leather Protect onto the included Refract Easy-Apply soft microfiber applicator pad.
- Fold the applicator in half to prime the pad and begin massaging into the leather or faux leather surface with small circular massaging actions. Complete a small or comfortable sized section at a time & repeat if required.
- Take the included clean, dry & flat-folded Refract Multi-Clean Microfiber towel and flatten any streaks or high spots before the product dries.
- Continue the process until complete. Repeat if required.
- Leather and vinyl surfaces tend to collect day to day grime build-up in the grains and stitching. Upon initial cleaning use a soft Refract Natural Bristle Detailing brush or our amazing Refract Pro-Scrub Pad with Refract Cabin-Clean to thoroughly clean & prepare for the best protection & appearance outcomes.
- Try applying Refract Leather Protect to stitched areas first as those areas tend to allow more absorbtion & then blend the larger sections in!
1 x 500ml squeeze, pop-top spouted Refract Leather-Protect.
1 x 100ml sample sized Refract Cabin-Clean Citrus Cleaner.
1 x Refract Pro-Scrub Cleaning Pad.
1 x Refract Easy-Apply Microfiber Applicator Pad.
1 x Refract Multi-Pro Korean Blend Microfiber flattening & or cleaning towel.
Made from German & Japanese Ingredients
Blended at Refract Laboratories LLP Sdn Bhd kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Bottled & Labelled in Perth, Western Australia