- For maintenance washing and wheel barrels that aren't in heavily soiled condition dont always need to be cleaned with a heavier type of scrubbing brush.
- If you have a newer vehicle, wheels with sensitive high gloss paint or high shine plated finishes then we have a solution for safely cleaning the dirt, dust and grime off them with a much lower risk of scratching.
- Refract have designed a Microfiber Wheel Cleaning Brush that incorporates a soft microfiber cleaning head with a internal foam casing that holds high amounts water and enables washing shampoo like the Refract Avalanche Shampoo to foam up and keep lubricity levels high! This avoids un-necessary scratching!
Utilising a diluted ratio of 1 part DEFCON X to 3 Parts Water simply spray the solution onto the cool to touch wheel barrel and let dwell for 30 seconds.
Place the Microfiber Wheel Brush into a pre-prepared 20 Litre "Wheels" washing bucket of warm, clean water with 30-60mls of Refract Avalanche High Lubricity Washing Shampoo and allow the cleaning head to soak up the solution
- Gently agitate the Inner wheel barrel from top to bottom whilst continuously rinsing the brush in the bucket. If the washing water becomes too dirty then change the solution out frequently.
- Use a strong stream of water or pressure washer on completion to clear debris.
- Proceed to cleaning sensitive wheel faces with Refracts Detailing Brushes for sensitive surfaces and around brake components repeating the same process.
- If space allows, fold a microfiber drying towel and gently dry the inner surfaces followed by the wheel faces.
- 2 x Replacement Brush Heads (washable)
- 43 cm total length
- 6.5 cm diameter brush head
- Plush Microfiber Head with Soft Polyester and Viscose Fiber
- Internal Soft Foam Water Absorption Cushion
- Soft Rubber Knuckle Guard
- Water and Chemical Proof pvc stem handle