Professional Detailers generally don’t use sponges or heavy-duty washing equipment and there’s no reason you should either.
Vehicle paint and surfaces are very sensitive, they can be scratched easily if the wrong equipment is used. Safe washing techniques can minimise a lot of this and reduce washing swirls and defects.
- Pre-soaking and Pre-Rinsing is one of the best ways to soften and lift dirt and debris prior to any physical touching. We recommend using a plush Microfiber Towel for all washing procedures. They’re soft, contour to various surfaces and trap surface debris into the deep fibers and easily release when rinsed.
- Utilising the 2-bucket wash method combined with a high lubricity shampoo and Microfiber Towel Dramatically reduces the risk of surface defects.
Keep your vehicle safe from defects and only use quality thick microfiber towels when washing, quick detailing sprays, wiping waxes and leveling surface sealants.
- Double Sided and Double Stitched
- Twin Pack
- Highest Quality Korean Softness
- Plush 500gsm 70/30 microfiber blend
- 40x60cm, Edgeless
- Warm machine washable, Line or Cool Machine Dry
- Recommend wash before use
For further information and video demonstrations please visit our DIY Tutorials or our social media pages
''Proud Members of the International Detailing Association and Passionate Supporters of Beyond Blue''
“Diy Products for Professional Detailing Results”