WHAT IS IT?
- DECON is a safe & powerful first-step cleaner that removes baked-on and embedded contaminants from wheels & paint that normal washing alone cannot.
WHAT IT DOES!
- DECON Wheel & Paint cleaner contains unique ingredients that, when applied, reacts with ferrous-iron particles (such as brake dust and carbon fallout) and chemically extracts them
- On reaction this turns a purple colour and completely lifts the embedded contaminants that build up over time from environmental pollutants
- DECON has been specifically designed for vehicle surfaces. Typically, by nature, these types of chemicals produce less than desired odours, DECON contains a lemon scent to minimise this odour
- DECON is unique as it contains lubricants and Detergents. These allow users to agitate and wipe surfaces with detailing brushes and soft microfiber towels. DECON also contains a mild detergent which gives an extra benefit of dissolving grease, oils and tough scums
- DECON has been developed by Professional Detailers that understand the need for an all-in-one product. DECON can be used on cool to touch, road-grime-dirty vehicles prior to any pre-soaking or washing.
HOW TO USE:
- Ensure Vehicle is cool and in a well-ventilated area
- Fill a 20 litre Wheel Wash Bucket with warm fresh water.
- Prepare your detailing and wheel brushes.
- Lightly coat the inside of your wheels and watch for reactions. (One wheel at a time)
- Once reaction occurs, agitate with a Wheel Brush of choice and rinse thoroughly.
- Repeat the same process for wheel faces using a soft, chemical resistant detailing brush.
PAINTED EXTERIOR SURFACES -
- Mist DECON onto painted surfaces. (3 Panels max. at a time)
- Allow to Dwell for up to 5 minutes or until reaction ceases
- Rinse thoroughly with a pressure washer or strong hose.
- Once entire vehicle is completed continue to pre-soak snow foaming.
Caution: DO NOT LET PRODUCT DRY. SOME SOFT RUBBER TRIMS AND OR POLISHED CHROME MAY REACT WITH THE PRODUCT AND LEAVE HAZING IF LEFT TO DRY. ALWAYS TEST IN AN INCONSPICUOUS AREA AND ENSURE YOU HAVE A PRESSURE WASHER OR HOSE ON HAND.
Use DECON in Engine Bays and Door Jams for a quick and easy deep clean