REFRACT DECON X - Wheel and Paint Cleaner
WHAT IS IT?
- DECON X is a safe & powerful first-step cleaner that removes baked-on and embedded contaminants from wheels & paint that normal washing or claying cannot.
WHAT IT DOES!
- DECON X Wheel & Paint cleaner contains unique ingredients that, when applied, reacts with ferrous-iron particles (such as brake dust and carbon fallout) and chemically extracts them to the surface.
- On reaction this turns a purple colour and completely lifts the embedded contaminants that build up over time from environmental pollutants
- DECON X has been specifically designed for vehicle surfaces. Typically, by nature, these types of chemicals produce less than desired odours, DECON contains a lemon scent to minimise this odour
- DECON X is unique as it contains lubricants and Detergents. These allow users to agitate and wipe surfaces with detailing brushes and soft microfiber towels. DECON also contains a mild detergent which gives an extra benefit of dissolving grease, oils and tough scums
- DECON X has been developed by Professional Detailers that understand the need for an all-in-one product. DECON can be used on cool to touch, road-grime-dirty vehicles prior to any pre-soaking or washing.
HOW TO USE:
- Ensure Vehicle is cool and in a well-ventilated area
- Fill a 20 litre Wheel Wash Bucket with warm fresh water.
- Prepare your detailing and wheel brushes.
- Lightly coat the inside of your wheels and watch for reactions. (One wheel at a time)
- Once reaction occurs, agitate with a Wheel Brush of choice and rinse thoroughly.
- Repeat the same process for wheel faces using a soft, chemical resistant detailing brush.
PAINTED EXTERIOR SURFACES -
- Mist DECON X onto painted surfaces. (3 Panels max. at a time)
- Allow to Dwell for up to 5 minutes or until reaction ceases
- Rinse thoroughly with a pressure washer or strong hose.
- Once entire vehicle is completed continue to pre-soak snow foaming.
Use DECON X in Engine Bays and Door Jams for a quick and easy deep clean
Made from German & Japanese Ingredients
Blended at Refract Laboratories LLP Sdn Bhd kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Bottled & Labelled in Perth, Western Australia