Hydrophobic Nano Windscreen Coating
Increases Visibility & Reduces Wiper Wear
WHAT IS IT?
- Clear Vision is a professional strength, long lasting and easy to apply ceramic coating that bonds to exterior glass surfaces to quickly repel water. With increased wiper blade life, smoothness and vision enhancement makes windscreens and glass surfaces safer and easier to maintain.
- Contains high strength Silicone Fluoride, Polymer Resins that form together and set hard to provide an ultra-slick, hydrophobic film. Not only does this tight bond produce 110-degree water beading but it also stops wiper shuddering and insect splatter etching.
- Can last for up to 3-6 months dependant on wiper use and/or exposures to harsher non-Ph balanced shampoos.
HOW TO USE
- For optimal durability and effectiveness, it is important to prepare your glass prior to application.
- Wash & dry glass surfaces thoroughly
- Remove surface contamination by Clay Bar Treatment using Refract DECON-KIT or BLOCK
- Use Refract Prep Sray to remove any remaining residue and ensure surface is streak-free.
- Ensure glass is cool and in a dust-free environment
- Using the supplied applicator, pour a small amount onto the foam surface and start massaging into the glass. Work in 40x40cm sections until the entire surface is covered
- Allow to penetrate for 5 minutes (or 10 in colder conditions < 18 degrees)
- Wipe off residue with a Refract PRO-WIPE microfiber towel ensuring no streaks or smudges.
1 bottle (100ml) of Clear Vision can treat up to 8 sedan-sized windscreens
- If your glass is heavily soiled or has any paint over-spray on it, take a new razor blade, mist the surface with water and scrape it off on a very fine angle.