Refract Rinseless Wash & Drying Aid
Refract Rinseless Wash & Drying Aid is a highly lubricated, stand-alone rinseless-wash bucket & towel shampoo & hi-gloss finish or a final-rinse towel-drying aid.
Towel-Drying the water from your sensitive vehicle paint & surfaces with just the remaining surface water from your final soap-wash-off is one of the main causes of fine swirling & scratching.
Trying to dry sensitive painted surfaces & piano-black trims with dry towel & just the water on the vehicles surface gives ZERO lubrication and is a bad habit recipe for instant scratching!
Rinseless Wash & Drying Aid contains professional grade strengths & levels of ph-neutral shampoos, glossing agents, water bonding molecules & most importantly high levels of lubrication & rapid-drying-aid ingredients.
You can now literally dry your vehicle 3 times faster & safer with next to no streaking even on your first drying towel wipe!
Refract Rinseless Wash & Drying Aid is an amazing product which should always be incorporated into your washing routine
Rinseless Wash & Drying Aid will help reduce full-water washing & drying duration & also safely help you conduct a rinse-less method if you don't or are not allowed to use a pressure washer in your area. Leaving a clean, super slick, uv protected, high gloss, bone dry surface is now quicker & much much easier!
Refract Rinseless Wash & Drying Aid is so multi-purpose & versatile that it can also be used for quick window cleaning, as a clay lube, as a quick interior wipe-down or a safe way to soak & lift bird droppings prior to wipe-off if & when the unfortunate happens!
Works brilliantly in a foam cannon for a quick entire-vehicle drying aid!
HOW TO USE
Rinse-less washing requires a minimum of 4 Pro-Wash Microfiber Towels plus a Refract Pro-Dry Twisted Loop Drying Towel.
- Fill 2 x 20 Litre Buckets with grit guards in the bottom with clean cool water & pour 60-100mls of Dry Water into your dedicated wash bucket.
- Place your first Towel in the bucket of water and allow to soak.
- Mix a separate 800ml spray bottle with 30mls of Refract Dry Water & fill the remainder with water.
- Working from the least-dirty upper areas & working down, spray a light mist of Dry Water onto a comfortable working section at a time.
- Remove the soaked Refract Pro-Wash Towel from the wash bucket and wring until damp.
- Fold the towel in half and then half again.
- Working from right to left, wipe the panel in shoulder width lengths with firm and flat pressure avoiding going back over the same area twice.
- Flick your wrist at the end of each wipe to keep the removed debris on the towel.
- Turn the towel over and repeat the process until all sides of the towel are have been used against a dirty surface.
- Place that used towel in your dedicated rinse bucket to soak and continue on with your next Refract Pro-Wash Towel until a full panel or comfortable work area is clean!
- Use your pre-mixed Dry Water Spray & lightly mist your Refract Pro-Dry Twisted Loop Microfiber Towel and the panel surface.
- Fold the drying towel flat and gently dry each panel as you go to avoid streaking.
- Wash your soiled microfiber towels separately in a warm, 40 degree washing machine with a mild detergent. Warm or Cool Machine Dry Only!
- Safely store your microfibers in a sealed-lid container for next time.
Made from German & Japanese Ingredients
Blended at Refract Laboratories LLP Sdn Bhd kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Bottled & Labelled in Perth, Western Australia