(UPDATE!!!! - The model below is a slightly previous model in the USA)
The BEAST has been upgraded even more now for REFRACT to include:
- Front & Rear Wheels
- Strong Auto-Rewind Cable System
- Crush-Proof Yellow Accent Hose
- Blower Function
- Aluminium Extension Tubes
- VACMASTER has won the International awards for best vacuum in its class for the last 5 years straight! - Nothing comes close to sucking & blowing as hard!
- This Vacmaster Professional Beast Series 15Litre, Twin Motor 5 Peak HP Wet/Dry Vac is a powerful high-performance vac designed to tackle the toughest cleanup projects at the jobsite, around the shop, or in the garage.
- BEAST Includes a FULL SET of Accessories and OPTIONAL accessories/spares are available.
- OPTIONAL Extra Additional 3-METER EXTENSION to add to the 1.8m HOSE NOW AVAILABLE-SEPARATELY!
- On-board hose, accessory, and power cord storage eliminates unneeded hassle and minimizes total storage space.
- Over 25 ft. of cleaning reach (7’ hose and 18’ power cord) allows you to reach farther without unplugging the unit.
- Quickly control the power with the large dust sealed on/off switch.
It also includes 8 accessories for nearly any task: 7 ft. x 1-7/8 in. kink resistant premium hose, utility nozzle, crevice tool, car nozzle, (1) extension wand, fine dust cartridge filter, foam wet filter, and air & noise diffuser.
- Tank Size: 15 Litre
- Tank Material: Polypropylene,
- Peak HP: 5.5
- Voltage: 240V-60Hz, 12 Amp, 320 Air Watts,
- 102 CFM, 82. 6 Water Lift (In.)
- 18ft Cord Length, 7 Ft. x 1-7/8 In. Hose Diameter
- Replacement Filters: VJFF, VFF21,
- Dust Filter Bags: VDBS, VHBS, ,
- 1 Extension Wand, Wheels, Handles, Fine Dust Cartridge Filter, Foam Wet Filter, Crevice Tool, Car Nozzle, Utility Nozzle, Air/Noise Diffuser.
- VIDEOS -
- REVIEWS -
Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2018
It was basically the same price as the similarly spec'd blue Vacmaster.
Fairly quiet (I do use the diffuser) but sucks like a champ! I also use the bag inside since most of the stuff I vacuum is dust.
It has great tool storage on the unit itself and comes with plenty of accessories.
The cord and hose both roll up onto the unit making it relatively easy to transport/move.
''Time will tell as far as longevity, but have used already about 10 hours.''